Monday 14 February 2011

The sky's the limit for Mavis!
















Not content with braving a sponsored parachute jump last year in aid of St Michaels Hospice in Hereford, being a glutton for punishment, Mavis, Stirling's admin and accounts guru, is embarking on more of the same later this year.


As Mavis describes of her experience, "Last year I had a slightly mad moment and commited myself to jumping out of a plane at 15,000 feet. Friends, relatives and Stirling customers all helped me on my way
by sponsoring me to raise money for our local hospice- - St Michaels. I had such a great experience (you can see by the grin on my face) that this year I have decided to go it again.

The dates for the jumps haven't been aranged yet but in order to get as much fundraising time as possible I am making a pre-empted start.

Most of us know someone who has had need of the very special care that is given by our loyal hospice staff. The hospice is funded soley by volutary donations and fund raising such as these jumps so please give as much as you are able to get me out of that plane again and help the hospice to continue with their much needed work.

If you'd like to sponsor Mavis there is a collecting tin at Stirling on the service reception desk.

You can find out about more of the good work that the hospice does at the following web site:-


No comments:

Post a Comment